September 10 at All Campuses
We know that your child's salvation is the most important decision of their life, and you’ve no doubt been praying for them to make this decision since they were born. Jumpstart is an engaging 30-minute presentation where parents and kids learn together what it means to have faith in Jesus Christ. JumpStart was designed to help you and your child walk together as they take their first spiritual steps; it’s also part of our baptism process for kids in kindergarten – 5th grades.
Family Dedication is a celebration where parents publicly commit to lead their child into a growing relationship with Jesus. We know that you are the biggest influence in your child's life, and we want to help equip you for this exciting time in your life. This orientation class explains that this is not infant baptism, but rather a memorable time to parent your child and cultivate their hearts.
FIRST TIME EXPECTANT PARENTS CLASS
August 17 : 6 weeks
We would love to come alongside you as you prepare for this new adventure called parenting. This class is designed specifically for those of you who are expecting your first child, supporting you through pregnancy and your baby's first year, together with others in the same season of life. We'll be working through the book How to Have Your Second Child First and will include topics such as:
- Preparing for your baby’s arrival.
- How to develop eating and sleeping routines.
- How to deal with unsolicited opinions and advice from family and friends.
- Nursing versus formula. Which is best for your family?
- How to keep romance alive with a newborn.
- What to expect the first week at home with your baby.
- Understanding God's plan for you as a mom or dad.
- Answering your questions.